Professional Musicians, Local 47 and Employers’ Health & Welfare Fund
To access the complementary health care benefits made available through Landmark Health Plan of California, Inc. just follow these simple steps:
1) To find a contracted Landmark Health Plan provider near you:
• Go to the Landmark Health Plan online provider search at www.LHP-CA.com OR
• Call Landmark Health Plan Member Services at 1-800-298-4875 (Monday – Friday, 5:30am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time) for a list of the closest providers near your home or work address.
2) Call provider directly to schedule an appointment.
3) At the time of your appointment, your provider will verify your eligibility using your Landmark group name and number. Then, simply pay your designated copay for services rendered.
Questions? Call Landmark Member Services at 1-800-298-4875 (Monday – Friday, 5:30am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time).
IMPORTANT: If you need help in understanding your Landmark chiropractic or acupuncture benefits or need help to handle an issue about your benefits, please contact Landmark’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-298-4875 between 5:30am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, for free help. We can also help you in languages other than English.
Note: To obtain covered services for medical, chiropractic/acupuncture, vision or dental through the Professional Musicians, Local 47 and Employers’ Health and Welfare Fund you must be eligible and enrolled in those benefits. Additionally, your member co-premium must be paid current.
Call the Trust Administration office at (818) 243-0222 for information.