Support for AB 1199 keeps rolling in!
The National Association of Broadcast Employees & Technicians/CWA Local 53 joins a growing list of supporters for legislation to improve the CA Film/Tax Program for musicians. Authored by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian, AB 1199 has the potential to bring thousands of music scoring jobs back to California.
To date, the bill is officially supported by:
- National Association of Broadcast Employees & Technicians/CWA Local 53
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- United Teachers of Los Angeles
- United Food & Commercial Workers Local 770
- The Recording Academy Los Angeles and San Francisco chapters
- Society of Composers & Lyricists
- American Society of Music Arrangers and Composers
- Professional Musicians of California (AFM Locals CA Conference)
- American Federation of Musicians Local 47
- More than 420 petition signers
Show your support – sign our petition!