With the holidays in full swing, ProMusicDB.org is extending its open enrollment period through the end of 2016 so even more people can give the gift of music credits preservation to their friends, relatives or loved ones. Starting at an annual fee of $97, membership with ProMusicDB.org is the perfect gift idea for any musician who wants to ensure they are properly credited for any project they work on or create. Signup is available at https://promusicdb.org/.
ProMusicDB.org is the first artist-controlled authority of music credits, enabling songwriters, musicians, producers and engineers to take control of their credits, identity, metadata and digital legacy. The result is the preservation of music credits for the digital future.
ProMusicDB.org membership benefits include:
- A ProMusicDB.org profile page (including Bio, Gallery, Performance Credits, Recordings and Original Works).
- A 5 GB private and secure digital archive (allowing you to store any kind of file and relate it to the right credit to keep organized).
- Immediate downloading and use of ProMusicDB.org’s Digital Musician Companion™ templates, a tool created for ProMusicDB.org members to help organize and curate their music credits and metadata.
- A Unique Global Identifier to protect and validate their identity.
- The ability to add information from existing open music data sources and to correct wrong information.
- A personal ProMusicDB Name URL.
- The ability to organize all music credits, artwork, pictures, cue sheets, and work documents in one place, and relate them to each other.
- 24/7 support via ProMusicDB.org Helpdesk and personal data problem-solving.
- Membership fees are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law under Federal ID 95-2540759.
“Buying gifts for musicians can be a stressful undertaking because we musicians are very particular when it comes to gear,” says Christy Crowl, Founder and CEO of ProMusicDB.org. “And no matter how great any piece of equipment, it won’t last forever. This year, why not help the musician in your life preserve their digital legacy? It’s something every musician should be thinking about, and it’s a gift that will last a lifetime.”
ProMusicDB.org is a fiscally sponsored nonprofit organization and the first artist-controlled authority created for artists to control their credits, identity, manage their archives, and preserve their legacy. To help preserve music history by making a donation, or becoming a member, please visit https://promusicdb.org/. Follow ProMusicDB.org at www.facebook.com/promusicdb and https://twitter.com/promusicdb