Black members of more than 40 orchestras have launched the Black Orchestral Network (BON), a collective of Black orchestral musicians dedicated to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for Black people in the orchestral field. Continue reading
Inside This Issue:
- COVER STORY: In Solidarity With Black Orchestral Network
- Next General Membership Meeting July 25: Voting on Vacancy on Election Board and Resolutions to Amend the Bylaws
- Member Spotlight: Evan Wish Receives Knighthood
- AFM Local 47 2022 Election News: Nominating Petitions Available Aug. 1; Election Day Dec. 13, 2022
- Meet EMD Administrator Rebecca Gurnee
- New Streaming Residual Checks for 47 Musicians!
- MPTF Announces 2022 Scholarships
- Local 47 Member Irina Voloshina Launches Fundraiser to Help Ukrainian Musicians in Need
No smart device? No problem! View our pdf archive here.