LOCATION: AFM Local 47 Parking Lot (Outdoor Seating)
3220 Winona Ave. Burbank CA 91504
Open to all AFM Local 47 members in good standing.
On the Agenda (subject to change):
– Presentation of 50-Year Pins
– Elections for Election Board and Salary Review Board
– Voting on Resolution to Amend the Bylaws (Triennial Election Cycle)
– Officer Reports
– Old and New Business
At our next in-person General Membership Meeting on Monday, April 25, the membership will vote on a Resolution to amend the Bylaws that would would change the Local 47 general election cycle from every two years to every three years. The full text of the Resolution may be accessed by logging in to your member account at afm47.org/user/login (once logged in, click the “Scales and Documents” tab). Hard copies of the Resolution will be available at the meeting.
RSVP is encouraged, but not required, to attend the meeting. Your RSVP will assist us in preparing the meeting room setup.
50 members constitutes a quorum for a General Meeting.
Please review our meeting policies here.
COVID-19 Safety Rules for Attendance at In-Person Meetings
The AFM Local 47 Executive Board has adopted the following COVID-19 Safety Rules for attending in-person Membership Meetings:
1) Masks. All persons in attendance shall wear a well-fitting N95 or KN95 mask that covers both their nose and mouth at all times while they are in the meeting that they are not actively eating or drinking. The mask shall be replaced and kept in place between bites or sips. Persons who do not comply with this rule may be expelled from the meeting. A mask will be provided for persons who do not have one.
2) Vaccination or Recent Negative Test. As a requirement for entry into the meeting, all persons must either:
A: Present proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including a booster shot for those eligible), or
B: Present proof of a recent negative test for COVID-19.
A recent negative test for COVID-19 means either a negative result from a PCR test taken within the 72 hours previous to the day of the meeting (for example, for a meeting held on a Monday, the PCR test must have been taken on the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday immediately prior to that Monday), or a negative result from a rapid test performed within the 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting. AFM Local 47 will not provide COVID-19 testing, and there shall be no testing performed at the meeting location. Proof of the recent negative test for COVID-19 shall consist of an emailed negative result from the test provider in the case of a PCR test, or a time-stamped photograph of the negative result in the case of a rapid test.
3) Social Distancing. Persons attending the meeting are encouraged to maintain a distance of six feet from other persons in the meeting to the extent practical.